Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Trusted eBay Sellers: Part 2

figure_house
boomingisland

I bought a Revoltech Gurren Lagann figure from one of these buyers and a set of Valkyrie Profile figures from the other (I don't remember which items I got from which seller).  They all arrived in great condition and were definitely legit.  The Gurren Lagann one was even suspicious, since it was extremely cheap, but it turned out to be the real thing, so I guess it is possible to find really good deals every now and then.  Revoltech figures are pretty safe, anyway, since they would be extremely difficult to duplicate.

Please keep in mind that just because I list a seller as a trusted eBay seller does not necessarily mean that seller has all legit products.  It simply means that I ordered products from them that appeared to be legit and were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment